Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

Yes, that's true. I found it to be more tedious than hard, though; my axe did well enough, but it took a long time running around to find anything at all. That's why I suggested a secondary way of earning titles. While I have no metrics, the chatter I hear on Swamp seems to suggest that HC is not very popular, at least among English speakers. I see a few HC players, but when the topic comes up, many either don't like it or tried it and gave up. Again, this is a small sample size and anecdotal, but it is what I've seen.