Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Dark wrote:

Hi Malachi.

Ah, I didn't know you could use the inspect button on the traits to find out what they  do, that makes sense.
As for the traits and stats menus, the menus all display fine screen reader wise, the only thing I'd like to see is a way to get to that information slightly more quickly as I said.

I am unfortunately still encountering the bug where my food and energy are listed as NaN and don't go down at all.
It actually makes the game less interesting to play big_smile.

I'm playing on Chrome on a windows 10 Pc and Here is my savestring, hopefully you can make something of the problem:

aGVpcmxvb209SEg3LEhDMCxIQTQsSEw0LEhXOCxITzAsSFIwOyBwcmVzdGlnZT1OUDIsUFMxNjUsUFg3MzMsUEYzLFBBNyxQRTgsUFc1LFBMMSxQTjI=

Taking a look right now. I'll get back to you shortly

dark wrote:

As for the traits and stats menus, the menus all display fine screen reader wise, the only thing I'd like to see is a way to get to that information slightly more quickly as I said.

Do you have any suggestions on how you'd like to get to that information? (If you have suggested something already that I missed, I apologize). The access keys 1, 2, 3, 4 can get you to the tabs quicker, but once you are there, I'm not sure how you are navigating to the different stats.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector