Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Hi everyone.
I am going through the game very slowly. That being said, I'm really, really enjoying it but I had a question. I wonder, is it easier to enjoy the game if you didn't really watch a lot of people playing Pokemon or understand how the mechanics of it all work? Of course I knew about Pokemon--who doesn't? Growing up my brother was very much into Pokemon, had one of those handheld Pokedex things and everything. I knew you fought other trainers and tried to beat them, much like we do in Manamon, but as far as the mechanics, I know nothing about how the two games differ and I was just curious if those people who don't understand Pokemon's mechanics have a more fun time because they're not consciously or subconsciously comparing the two games' play styles.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Holden via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector