Re: I have no passion in life

and don't worry too much about the FB friendship thing. let me narrate something that happened to me. well, the other day, I sent a request to a friend(classmate). she not only rejected me, but also blocked me. to say the least, I was pissed off. cos we knew each other quite well. the next day, I whend to school, and asked her, "X", why did you reject my request in FB? "your request? you have an FB acound? how do you use the computer? (I don't usually use assistive tech in school or at least, we don't have the fecility) what's a screen reader?" a number of questians followed, at the end of which she remarked, "I didn't know you had an FB profile, and I think you have a celebraty photo as your Pro pic". so, in short, such occurances may just be really misunderstandings.