Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

Haramir wrote:

Hello folks! Malachi, here's my save info:
aGVpcmxvb209SEg0LEhDMCxIQTAsSEwwLEhXMCxITzEsSFI0OyBwcmVzdGlnZT1OUHVuZGVmaW5lZCxQU3VuZGVmaW5lZCxQWHVuZGVmaW5lZCxQRnVuZGVmaW5lZCxQQXVuZGVmaW5lZCxQRXVuZGVmaW5lZCxQV3VuZGVmaW5lZCxQTHVuZGVmaW5lZCxQTnVuZGVmaW5lZA==
Best regards, Haramir.

This is a different issue than what dark was experiencing. This looks like your cookie data was corrupted, which happens sometimes, usually due to a browser bug. I can't really do much about that happening. But I can attempt to fix your cookie and give you a save to import. I see your heirloom data was preserved, but all of your prestige data was corrupted (they are technically two separate cookie values). Do you remember what you had, like how many times you prestiged and what elemental bonuses you had? If you can give me approximate values for number of prestiges, the highest scene youve reached, your starting level before this happened, your elemetal bonuses, and your luck and energy bonus, I can set your save to those values.

If you're ok with just starting over on prestige, here is a blank save with your heirloom data preserved.

aGVpcmxvb209SEg0LEhDMCxIQTAsSEwwLEhXMCxITzEsSFI0OyBwcmVzdGlnZT1OUDAsUFMwLFBYMCxQRjAsUEEwLFBFMCxQVzAsUEwwLFBOMA==
dan_c wrote:

One issue though is that inspecting items no longer automatically reads, which makes playing on mobile a bit frustrating.  I'm sure that's not meant to happen though.

Oh. Hmm. Because before the inspect results would go to an alert box which pops up no matter what screen you are on. But now they are going to the event log which isn't visible while you are in the gear or pack tab. The screen reader wont read it if its not visible. Dang. I think what I can do is have a separate event log that is only visible to screen readers, that way you'll always get those messages automatically read to you.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector