Re: Planet Saga, public demo released.

Community interaction is important. But it's also important for the other end of the community to realize that updates wil not always come at the drop of a hat, or when expected. SNK didn't release anything on Samurai Shodown after the first teaser trailer for months before any news finally showed up, and they're a multimilion company that develops games full time. And as for me being the only English speaker on the team, that is true, and no... I didn't mention anyone else. I said the developers are watching the forum, and they are but not as often as some people here probably assume.
I'll put it down in writing, because noone remembers the two years when Shadow Line was being developed. No news is good news. If the game gets cancelled, the word will be put out... otherwise, following the model from that game's development, we will put something up on all our social platforms at once with any substancial information or updates. And to those people who are wanting updates on a regular basis, even if there is nothing to report, I will do my best. But no promises. But the company's track record speaks for itself, and the Japanese blind gaming community has been ok to wait silently to receive updates, or at least, noone has come pounding on our doors yet.

Also, for my own part, I'm not the PR guy. We aren't a business.. just a team of individuals who happens to have one person who is bilingual and also happens to be part of this community. Updates are not what this forum has me for. This forum has me for translation of the game. Noone would blink an eye if I didn' give any updates on the forum, period. That was my idea.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : hanif via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : assault_freak via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector