Re: Android coding and editors?

Hi,
my vote for Xamarin, especially if you already know C#, you have an easy and very simple Android app development + all amazing stuff from C# such as LINQ, LinqToXml, Tasks, Timer, StreamReader & StreamWriter, subprocessing, class properties and events etc.
I have tried Flutter some time ago as well and it was too quite nice, especially taking in the fact, that it will be the default environment of Fuchsia, if it comes out.

Android studio is usable as well, although the compilation takes horribly long time. I used to create projects with it and them work with them from outside, compiling from command line, so my laptop won't be lagging while I'm writing the code. smile

Best regards

Rastislav