Re: My New Forum

It seems as though reputation means something here. Its not like I'm gonna go buy myself some epic score gun in the safe zone. So I don't give a creep crap about my rep. Those out there who actually respect me, who are few and I know it, is enough for me. Nothing said about my, quote, rep, can affect me in the least.
Jayde, I can disagree with your 4th remark. Sediment will  not get tired. There's always a goal in the mind, and sediment's not gonna let this go. Not that he shouldn't let it go. ahem, but yeah.
So with that being said.
Is jayde telling me that I can't find sediment's post on the internet? So if I were to go and search every single mirror, I'd not find the post, since you said that it won't be imortalized on the internet? I can say, wrong again.
So truely enough. I don't think sediment's the one fighting the lost cause, but you guys have fun and I'll go get the pop corn and prepair for the amusement of round 3!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Sovs via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : perfectjoe via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Patrick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector