Re: infini crawl, text dungeon crawling rpg similar to the wastes.

stirlock wrote:

So I think nickles are just straight up broken at the moment. Went through three whole maps without finding a single one.

I think its due to all items having an equal chance to spawn. I'll have to come up with some way to weight them.

EDIT: Fixed this. Well, actually, changed the way wooden nickles are given out. The only ways to get them now are from the Deck of Fate and from boss drops. But, a boss will always drop one if you don't have one. So plan on doing your shopping after each boss fight.

Also, I significantly increased the strength and health of enemies after your 50th scene on the same prestige. So without prestiging, things will get very very tough eventually. The tougher you are, the longer you can stay on the same prestige, but eventually you'll have to bow out with a Humble Pie. The health and strength ramp up starts slowly but jumps up significantly every 50 scenes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : malachi1616 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : brad via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stirlock via Audiogames-reflector