Dear Blinktards

Today, I look at the blind comunity and say, what are we? All self entitled blastards. Demanding the big companies make their stuff accessible to us. Nothing wrong with that but the hostile angry bitchy attitude. Another thing is the notion we are superior to each other. WTF? In stead of us forming little bliques to take each other on, lets unite as one group. Like NATO or the EU or even frickin ISIS