Heart's Choice: from the people at Choiceofgames.

Hello all,

I have had a lot of fun with the Choiceofgames titles and play them extensively. The Choiceofgames people have Hosted Games, as well as their main catalog of games.

Today, they are releasing "Heart's Choice" which is an omnibus app and line of games dedicated to romance gamebooks.

I don't recall the titles but can give you a short summary of the four release titles.

1. You are a singer in the Jazz age (can play as any gender or orientation.)
2. A game where you play as a female pirate choosing between lovers (locked in  as straight female)
3. A game where you play on a lonely spaceship at the edge of the universe (wide open on this one)
4. A game where you play as a gay professional wrestler (locked in as gay man)

I have not yet played any of these titles and as these sorts of stories don't generally appeal to me, I probably won't for some time. However, as choiceofgames and Hosted games have been pretty accessible, I assume this will be as well and thought I'd share anyway. I am sure romance lovers will enjoy them.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : caio via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Mellowwind via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : bookrage via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector