Just Some Random Tech Questions

Hello Everyone.
Well I had some questions about some random computer stuff.
First, I was thinking about getting an android tablet and I was wondering if there is an accessible ocr app for it? I want to scan books and if I take a picture of a page could I transfer it to an sd card then put it on a flash drive to move it to my braillenote?
Next, I have an iPod touch 5th generation and an iPhone 4s. Now I was wondering if there is an adapter to connect my iOs devices to my tv so I can watch tv shows with my family. I bought an adapter from the store but it didn't work with either one of my devices.
Last one, is there an iTunes addon for nvda that works with the current versions of nvda and iTunes? ITunes is semi-accessible with nvda but it could be better.
So thanks in advance guys.