Re: Questions about Manamon 1

Well the grind has mostly paid off, and got my party from around level 62 to 70, I am now at 155 manamon seen and court including Zeognius, and am looking at the iroadium rematch next, which to be honest I've left off since I wanted to make sure to have a strong enough team, indeed I'm tempted to level up to 71 or so.
Again, a shame there are no level 70 plus wild manamon areas, since looking at the levels on some of those upgraded gyms, it seems rather bonkers, I tried sonica and got roundly creamed, but we'll see.

Zeogneus, to say he's a power house on my team was actually quite the wuss to take out, indeed the only hard part was sitting around and chucking giganets and waiting to get lucky.
First time I used 13 giganets and he killed himself, second time I got him on the sixth try.