Re: Enabling Narrator in Windows Longhorn setup

Hi.

Hmm, well just tried to get someone to help me install Windows Longhorn.
Strangely, it said Windows XP Professional.
Anyway, I got to the first reboot and then I was told it came up saying something about a fatal error that prevented setup from continuing.
Hmm, anyone know why this is and how to resolve it? I'm installing this in VmWare Fusion. Is this even worth it? I'm starting to think not.
About the Talking PE, I think the image is still up there.
Unfortunately, it seems like it only runs the Windows 7, 8 or Vista setups as far as I can tell.
Why would they tell him to remove it?
I mean it has the Windows 7 install disk but there isn't a product key as far as I know.
Yeah, I agree about MicroCrap and their accessibility.
I'm really shocked they haven't found a way to make the Windows install accessible.
Well, let's see what we get in the next version of Winblows.