Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Okay, I come for more help. This was probably already answered, but I couldn't find any unique keywords to find it.

spoilers for ascendant's path
I'm on ascendant's path, f2 trying to get to f3. I go through a stone door, and I can hear this ladder which I think is likely the right way up simply because it's so hard to get to. The ladder is left a bit from the door. Anyway, I've tried following walls in both directions to get to it with no luck. What I do find, however, is a set of stairs. These get me to f3, but it's a room with holes. I keep falling down holes only to find myself back on f2, sometimes in the place by the same dang stone door. Anyone happen to remember the way up from here? I'm hoping there's a way to heal around here somewhere too, because between tamers and encounters I'm down half my team and really really don't want to fly back to the hotel and start this trek all over again.

Edit: Heh and write as I send that, I finally find the right hole to get me near the ladder. Any suggestions/tips on if there's a chance to heal any time soon still appreciated, though.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aaron Baker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dungeon Diver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : thetasigma via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pates via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Jason SW via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : criticview via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : faylen via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector