Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Stirlock you're a genius! Guys, read why I was able to use password without error! The method is so simple, but I never thought it was this that caused the problem. In practice, as Stirlock says, you have to change the region of your Windows. Point out that this change will not change the display language or another. On windows 7 should be in the control panel, and then region and language.
I personally have changed the geographical area putting Japan. Then I opened the game using the App Locale, and I have entered the password without any problem! Being able to save after getting various bonuses!

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: stirlock
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist