Re: Saves and decks for Crazy Party

I don't like it when people ask for saves, not even a little bit. Decks, however, are a whole other matter. Most people have spent a lot of time perfecting strategies for those, so spreading them around would be counterproductive at best. As for a save file, even if I lost mine tomorrow and had no backup, as much as it would suck to do so, I'd go back and unlock every game and card. Why? Because then, it's my own effort, not someone else's. It doesn't matter if I have all 230 games unlocked, and someone kindly provides me their save file which also has 230 games unlocked. That's not my work, it's theirs, therefore, it isn't right to ride on the back of their success.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audiogame via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : danang137 via Audiogames-reflector