Re: The Official Gameplay/Commentary/Let'sPlay Thread!

More OBS questions...

Do I choose "start recording" or "start streaming", or both? Choosing "start recording" seems to work, but only up to a 2.97mb file. Also, the video appears to not work (supposedly it just results in a black screen). What settings are best to get this to work correctly (arbitrary file size, captures the video from either my screen, or the active window), keeping in mind I'm on Windows 8?