Re: Yet another question regarding instruments

Regarding Workstations: Not even a sighted Person uses all theier functions often. So I think we can use what is possible. The rest can be gotten from other devices if needed. But thanks for the warning on the Korg XL and XL+, cause I am looking for Hardware wich we have a Chance to use and with it's controls with no haptic Feedback, I can imagine that it is realy difficult, especially if the changes can't be heared in any situations. So if there are no other experiences or help with that, I'll leave that out i think. I thought about a closer look because it is fully controllable via midi, but in this case, it seems to frustrate more than it helps.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector