Re: Showdown/Power-Showdown Sports - Who's playing?

@Meiffert:
Really cool, thanks for your investigation about Swish! I'll dive in that rule page later or tomorrow smile
And my name, well... I don't necessarily want to post it on a forum, but yes I was at the ETT. Someone with a google search will find it out quite easily though smile
Writing Massimo about this is a good idea too! Don't know if he already knows about it.

@Assault_Freak:
The tablemaker would be a problem, yes. There are blueprints available to build a normalized table but the first table would probably be quite expensive. The tables we import from Czech Republic are about 1.500 € + 250 € shipping. Shipping to another continent is no option though I guess.
On the other hand the place to keep the table doesn't need to be something special. You can disassemble the table very easily and store it in two pieces + the center board. Doesn't take much space and reassembling it doesn't take more than a couple minutes. So you only need a place to play and a little storrage. Thats still not easy to come by, sure. But it's way better than needing a place to have that 12 times 4 feet big thing standing around all the time.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : meiffert via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Honk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zenothrax via Audiogames-reflector