Re: Progression in "Renting" Muds

I thought that 3k did a very good job of this because back in the day, there were plenty of people around to do equipment runs and the like.

However, now I'm older and crankier and ain't nobody got time to spend an hour gearing up just to possibly lose it in a few hours. A lot of muds try to justify this by saying that they are not punishing the player but instead fostering a sense of camaraderie. They also try to say that equipment isn't important, but I think it's a bunch of BS.

I, too, am not interested in games that make you lose your equipment.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gisco_tn via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mektastic via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Vazbol via Audiogames-reflector