My problem with the Blindy handbook

Hello everyone.
So a few months ago, there was this document going around called The Blindy Handbook. In some ways, it's good. It lists some of the main essentials that people in the community should know. It explains things like TeamTalk to new people, but it has one problem. Before anyone who has read it says I'm going to talk about cracks, they're wrong. Although I disagree with the authors giving places to find these cracks, this is not my main issue with the document. My main problem is the names of people in the book. Who does that? I can understand if they said something like, "There are some people who do this", or "There are some groups who do these things". This book doesn't do that. This book calls individual people out for things they may or may not have done. I do remember some of the names from it and some of the things that were said about them, but I will not mention them here. Did the author of the book ever stop and think about how that could end up affecting the people they mentioned? Again, if they had just said something about some people or some groups, fine. But calling people out for mistakes? Not ok. We are all human, we all make mistakes, and it is nobody's place to publically humiliate people for the things they have done