Re: I tend to sleep during studies/learning something new.

Hi Pool,

my advice would be for you to try to occupy yourself with something. Ideally you probably want to take notes. Try to take a note at least every ten seconds, even if it doesn't seem to be to important. That keeps you awake and also improves the long time memory of what you're listening to.

Hope that helps, constant tiredness can also come from other sources than only weak attention. Make also sure that you don't have sleep apnea or similar sleeping disorders.