Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

As I have said, I can understand being annoyed by either side. I'm not trying to imply that if you're annoyed by me referencing the search feature, you're an awful, horrible person. Heck no. I'm also not the only person who does this, and the group of us who are doing it are pretty much doing it for the reason you advertised (i.e., obvious questions with obvious answers already provided in many cases). It is pretty upsetting to see the same stuff being asked over and over again, and I personally believe that the only way to improve forum etiquette, as it were, is to challenge pre-existing bad behaviours and hope that some people learn. If that means ruffling a few feathers, I'm okay with that, and I don't think that makes me an unsuitable staff member. And I guess, right there, that's the crux of it. I won't be hurt if you find me occasionally annoying or off-putting, won't even be upset if you tell me so. That, on its own? Go right ahead. But trying to imply that I'm a bad mod because I do this? Trying to imply that I'm not allowed to voice criticism of the game? Trying to imply that people will disappear if they criticize too loudly? It's ridiculous, and I'm sick of it. None of it has much merit and the scare-mongering is just designed to inflame tempers.

Now, on a game-related note, I'm gonna go post a note in the trade and battle lobby. I've made my speed-demons team and am wondering if anyone wants to babysit it for an hour or so while I stash this save file, make a new one, grind up six mons, open online functionality by beating the first stadium, and can then connect with you and get my mons back. I'm pretty quick, so this shouldn't be a days-long endeavour. Honk, I believe you did this for me last time, and it went off without a hitch. Thanks again for that, by the way.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Trajectory via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : AnamLion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Honk via Audiogames-reflector