Re: Manamon 2 - Trade and Battle Lobby

Righto, so my speed-demons team is done.
All manamon are named, are at level 15, have preferred specific stats (which I've made note of for my own reference). All manamon have equipment and a held item, which again, I've made note of.
What I'm looking for is someone to throw me six burner manamon (I don't care what they are) and to take my six into custody for a bit. Please don't level them or tamper with them in any way beyond storing them or whatnot. In the meantime, I will be putting my good save file out of the way, making a new one, grinding through the first stadium, catching six burner manamon of my own, and will then hope to connect with you in order to get my good six back. Estimated time between transfers on my end is approximately fifty to seventy minutes.

Anyone willing?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohamed via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : fredd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector