Sound Module or General MIDI VST for Reaper?

Hi all. I'm on the hunt for a decent VST that could serve the purpose of a hardware sound module, or at the very least have something like a GM sound set. I normally just use my actual hardware instruments to record, but currently in a situation where I'll be working with Reaper without my hardware on a regular basis, so looking for something I could use with the MIDI controllers at the location. I don't mind paying, but just want to make sure I go for something that's usable.

As an idea of what I'm looking for, the Roland Sound Canvas VA VST was close to what I need, but it wasn't accessible enough to justify the price on it.