Re: In which country is better to live?

@CAE_Jones, Handshake.
Thank you for saying essentially the topic.
About Germany. This is the easiest option for all of the countries of the Third World.
But as I said earlier, I don't like German language, I don't understand the German people. Live to begin with? Yes, possible. To live all my life? Oh no.
Again, the Germans don't get me wrong. I just don't understand you.
About Canada, Canada's immigration law is difficult because a lot of opportunities for immigration.
There is the cool immigration program in Canada. Express Entry. If I have a high education, fluent in English and French, then I'll get right to work in Canada.
About the United States, it's the most difficult option, but the most desirable option for me, after the UK.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turkce_Rap via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jonikster via Audiogames-reflector