Re: Basketball

I grabbed this and gave it a quick play. Since there is no explanation of keystrokes or game mechanics, I'm quite lost as to what to do. I hear a fast bouncing noise that I can center with my left and right arrows. Enter doesn't seem to do anything. Up arrow at one point seemed to  make me do something that sounded like throwing the ball up in the air and catching it again with both hands. Spacebar at one point made it say, Are we actually playing the game or just having fun with the ball or something like that.

Could someone please help?

Thanks.