Re: I've Returned... Sort of...

K, here's the thing.
I think your subconscious pushed this idea to the front of your mind because it was like, "attention! Gi'me that!"
Take this however you like, but I do think you have, at least a minor case of some form of narsisism or are just really full of yourself, no matter how deeply you hide it under those layers of denial.
Now, I'm actually looking towards a psychology degree, I'm not far along, but I think that's what I see. I definitely may be wrong, and if I am completely right then it might not even be your fault, some things like that can be barried deep and activate without your noticing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Vulcan_Raven via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : moonwalker via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector