we need redspot back, and no cloans!

Hi, so i am here to tell you somethings.
We, my dear friendly audio gamers and game enthusiasts, i have a message to tell you all.
We, as the audio gaming community, need redspot back. and not any of these stupid one liner cloans that everyone and their dog and their puppies have made, i mean the actual game. I'm not even saying update it, i don't care, i just want it back. We don't seem to see anything ever happening with it, and it was honestly the game i was always in the mood for. I have many fond memories, and i just want it back, and I know there are others who agree with me. Now, everyone is probably thinking, are you dumb? Sam already left? But there are others who can help. Maybe his close friends can convince him, I don't know how, but i just want it. And another thing i probably should put in here, is that I do not support clones. Cloaning someone else's projects, no matter how good you make it, is just stupid, and you  don't even give credit to anyone's work so that's plagiarism and that's not correct. I don't also support flame wars and ultra drama's, and thats not why i'm trying to do this at all. I want a good game, a long lasting game, and a favorite game back up and running for people to play and have fun with.