Any gamers here with autism or other things causing sensory overload?

I'm totally blind, autistic, and have chronic illnesses that make my problems with sensory overload worse. Because of this there are a lot of audiogames I can't play because they have too many sounds going at once and I can't process it all or get overloaded. I was just curious if there are any other gamers who deal with this here and thought it would be nice to discuss what games are playable for us. This is why I'm a huge fan of text-based games. I also like some audiogames if they don't have too many sounds coming at once.