Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

Just beat Hathorilian and Chaos Ogma. Game time is twelve hours and sixteen minutes after the cutscenes and such. Definitely represents a personal best for me. May be able to get a time under fifteen hours if I play my cards right.

Stupid bosses using stupid Holy Smoke to shut down poor Bulderdash.

Fury Power+Vengeance Strike is actually a really neat combo on Ninjarkin. Ninjarkin is still not overwhelming me with joy - it's probably my weakest link - but it's not bad either. Would've liked to see Cloud Surge before level 53 though. Just sayin'.

Sirenea is doing exactly what it says on the tin. Same with Bamboustica.

Colavaird is defensively squishy and its attack could be a little better, but this thing is not bad. And Fury Power is neat on it.

And Sylphantom...this thing may not be a wrecking ball like Snowmonno, but ghost-insect covers a lot of types, and a sneaky Broil actually allows for some nice surprises even though it's not a super accurate move and only works when you're closer to full HP. Good bulk, decent speed, decent special attack. Definitely usable if you can tough out the first thirty levels or so.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ElizaBaez via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Foxfire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Loxias via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : audioracer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Soul Keeper via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : snow via Audiogames-reflector