Re: rithm thing released by DARK studios!

a peace of advice that I really  hope  that you could use, Please, fix your spelling.
My spelling is worce but i check my spelling with  various  sources before I post anything. also, I bet that your screen reader with whatever speech that you're using also helps you by pronouncing the word wrong, One more thing. IF your using firefox, I'm sure that it can show you that your spelling is wrong. I dunno about IE though.

Regards.
Ryok/

  • [Audiogame... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sswwaaiikkee
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chandu
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Giovani
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Haramir
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ryok
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Andy93
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: hanif
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Arabic two thousand
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: the terminator
    • Re: [... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: SLJ