Re: Best space strategy games?

Audacity and all,

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying MOO a bit more. smile I was looking at the code required to add a next/previous colony function, and it looks fairly simple. I should be able to get to that whenever work lets up in the next week or so and I feel like hacking on C for a bit. In the mean time, if you use the "+ number," syntax with the G command, which isn't actually documented, it looks like the game is designed to cycle you from planet to planet already, although it's a bit confusing in implementation.

The problem with most of the games I like is that they're generally either obscure, or text-based, or need OCR to work, and this tends to limit the appeal of the games to the broader blind gaming market, such as it is. I understand why this is so, but it's still a bit sad at times.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : zkline via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Audacity via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector