Re: Is it Possible to Beat stage 21 in BK3 With Nothing

If he did this, I would not play it. Having only 1HP and no way to recover from stun is just brutal. That's not fun, it's insane. Even in games where stealth missions are a thing, it's usually not so bad that one mistake is instant death.

Let's be real here. This game gets nuts on higher difficulties, but in the gaps between, sometimes it's also kind of ridiculous. Look at how big and bad the weapons get, and how you can run and gun through lower difficulties when you're supposed to be stealthy or conservative. It would be very difficult to balance this game properly at this point, I think, because then when you start unlocking higher difficulties, it gets crazy all over again.

Me, personally, I've quit playing this game largely due to Carla in stages 11 and 12. I can do it, but I absolutely hate these levels and want nothing to do with them. Because even though she's a bit smarter now, it's possible to have her die really quickly. It's hard enough looking out for myself, for heaven's sake. Most of the rest of the game I'm okay with (I think the flight missions get a bit samey, personally), but yeah, I digress. Doing this stealth mission with absolutely nothing except, like, the grappling hook and 1HP would not be fun.