Re: any tips for playing pokemon

Hi,

@hijacker,

Thanks for your words of causion smile But i have omega ruby laying around somewhere but i thought continuesly bumping was still the case, however less good to hear then with the original gba ruby. But i agree regarding in lets go pikachu, i quite miss the bumping sounds. But the pokemon sword game seems to have bumping sounds still, i am watching a leet play on youtube ... But i keep them in mind smile

@kenshira,

perhaps, but i also did grow up playing pokemon ruby when i was sighted, but i think we may call it a blessing that ckind of devices now can aid us.

@jayde
I have to admit i was quite surprised when i encountered my ds lite laying loose on top of my desk, i completely forgot it laid there and after browsing my bag of cables i also found my charging cable, so yeah smile

But one more question, how did you keep track on which level your pokemon were? I use nvision, but however a good help, it isn't very useful in some ways, cause i have to aim the phone directly on top of the part i'd like to read it out. The moves are no problem, cause when i take a look on bulbapedia most of them can be found easely. But i am very curious on how you guys did it when the iphone wasn't around back in the days.

Greetz mike

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : music097 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aron Leppik via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : pelantas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Hijacker via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ross via Audiogames-reflector