Re: I need urgent help from the whole community!

What? 1000€ per day??? Man, I hope they at least were bringing you lunches on golden coasters, that's quite a price.
Anyway, I am so sorry for your situation as well. Shouldn't your insurance pay it for you? I had few operations in the past regarding my eyes, in Czech republic, and all of them got repaid. Although I don't know if it was possible because both our countries are in eU or because it was a guarantee of my insurance company, I wasn't carrying about those things at that time.

To the actual problem, I don't have such money to donate, so I can't help in this way. But I can definitely recommend:
https://torproject.org/
You have most likely already heard about Tor, an anonymity network, where you can hide your identity quite efficiently. tor browser is their program capable of doing this sort of things. It can connect you directly as well as use bridges to pass blockades. Remember, there is no way of stopping VPN, all you need to do is to find an appropriate software. And tor has some features to deal with it, just check them out.
TB was inaccessible for some period, but developers have already fixed this and it's usable again.
Another way of attacking the problem would be through humanitarian organizations and platforms, there are quite lot of them even in Slovakia. 25000€ is not a cheap thing, but when you take in for example those TV shows, where a team build entire house for a family in poverty, it isn't unbeatable.
And they aren't just big american vagaries, we had a similar thing even here, in slovakia, or Czech, I don't remember now.
So money are definitely there. In Dubaj, some people spend 200000000€ just to build their summer houses, 25000 is just like a price for a hamburger.
All you need to do is get an attention, using all ways you can think of.
Another approach could be possible by selling your current house or flat and moving to lodgings. In Slovakia, one flat costs about 40000€ in smaller cities like Nové Zámky, and around 100000€ in Bratislava. So if you lived here, by such move you would be able to not just pay the bill, but also be covered for some time. If you got an income, your position could be even elongated. And you would get all the time in the world to solve the situation. And you even don't need to be alone, it's nothing rare here to see two or three students joining together and paying for a shared lodging. It isn't quite my style though, but still better than ending on street.
Although it depends of course on conditions in your country, I don't know what is the state with living in  other parts of the world.
And if nothing other, there's still an option to take a loan. But my recommendation, take it as really, really the last option, and calculate three times before you take it. Loans are among the best ways to destroy your life, if you take them without consideration. If you don't have a regular and stable income, which is able to cover it plus all your personal needs, you can dive into cyrcle of debts, which is very hard to break. You probably know that yourself, I'm just reminding it, as a warning to deal with caution.

Now I know all of this is loot lot easier said than done. Giving you these few ideas is sadly the only thing I am able to do right now, it's simply what I would try to do, if I was in similar situation.
There is only one sure thing, whatever way you choose, there seems to be a lot of work for you.
I wish you good luck. You can do it!

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : giorgi elbaqidze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : StormProductions via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector