Re: shadow rine full voice version released

Hello, to find the rock door you followed the instructions I gave you earlier? If you do not follow all of the steps I do not think you can unlock the second switch. Just because you will access from the first floor, as I wrote in my previous post. Not for nothing is a maze!

In any case, to unlock the second switch you have to go in the first floor; go to the place where there is a save point; Now go to the west; Now go through the door to the south; At this point there will be 2 doors. Take the door to the north, where there are strong monsters, you can easily defeat with Rurai, going to the north of the room and throwing the arrows to the south. Once defeated you leave the room and go through the door to the east. This is a step that will take you to the third floor allowing you to crush the second switch!

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: ambro86
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Jonnyboy1991