Re: How Harry Potter Could Have Defeated Voldemort, After the intire story

Hi there,
well, if we were following the book, the problem with the whole Harry Potter story is, that Harry would defeat Lord Voldemort even if he didn't make anything at all. The last expeliarmus formula was perhaps just for effect, but it wasn't that what caused Voldemort's death, but rather his own avada kedavra.
That's a thing I really dislike on Harry Potter, it breaks the entire world's story logic, which could be otherwise quite good and interesting.
On the other hand, if we were trying to fix these mistakes, the fight would rather get somewhat more complicated than just one Obliviatte, although I get that was just an example.
It would require a good magic combat system, which would be capable of handling various fight difficulties, where voldemort would be the most challenging enemy. he's a boss after all, isn't he? smile

Best regards

Rastislav

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector