Re: can anyone tell me wich program airon baker uses to record his audio?

Two things:
1. I do try and spell names correctly, particularly proper names. I do try with usernames in general, too, though I make the odd mistake. I think it's important to try and look up a name and spell it character by character just to be sure you're doing it right. Not doing this is definitely a little lazy. And yes, I've been guilty of it. Funny thing: many of you have spelled my username as J-a-d-e, when it's actually J-a-y-d-e. I don't care much, but I tend to check now and again.

2. I'm actually not a fan of a lot of the things Aaron does regarding his voice. There are some clips that are straight-up cringy in my opinion. That said, were I wanting to get into sound production, I feel like I'd want to ask someone with more sound experience for help, rather than just trying to emulate Aaron here. I mean, for what he wants, I guess it's okay, and I don't have the know-how to find fault, or not, on a technical level. But Byron, for instance. His little "You think this is over? I control you!", I want to be able to turn it off. The only thing Byron says that I think is remotely well done is his intro speech; everything else just sounds like some dude with a sound editing tool playing around with effects. It's not scary or impressive. Ditto Chaos Ogma. And it's especially true for the last resort protocol. I dunno. Not my thing. Like, at all.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dash via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : adel . spence via Audiogames-reflector