Re: Bloodbath, last minute suggestions

Yeah no, you're starting to adopt the mindset that ruined The Killer's progress. If you're going to put in vehicles, put that in a file that you'd work on next year in 2021. You don't even have the base game's foot movement balanced and tested yet. This is going to be another case of feature bloat.

  Anyway, to my knowledge, most vehicle stuff in FPS are usually hated in the mainstream market. Stuff ends up either overpowered or under powered and is really hard to balance out.

  I'll state it yet again that someone else reflected on another topic, what we actually don't have as an FPS is a game with actual pick-up and play game modes. The only game to do this is swamp, but that's a side activity with 3 v 3 in capture the flag. Something like this won't be obstructive to your normal development and testing, unlike making a brand new navigation style like vehicles. We'd be happy at an actual, functioning team death match, cpf, king of the hill and base gametypes, and the vehicles might be more suitable in the base mode, where you can upgrade your base for vehicle construction as a way to push into enemy bases for one win condition.