IOS 7 and accessibility

Hi folks,

I've been having an issue with a braille display issue in IOS 7.  The setting "Automatic Braille Translation" is off, yet my display input is automatically translated.

VO just gave me hell for some unknown reason.  Only VO's speech was muffled compared to the rest of the phone's audio, like music and scuh.  VO would, as I said, muffle and be somewhat unclear.  It was rather annoying.

I did, however, add several dialects, and added all options to the rotor.  Would this have an effect on anything?

Any answers are welcome.

Best Regards,

Luke