Re: Teens Are Not too Young for Depression

@44, look in a mirror Ironcross... What do you see? If anyone is an attention seeker; its you, causing drama and whatnot. Look, i'll be blunt. If the only thing you have to spit out of your maw are crude, negative, or otherwise useless and degrading, things... take your shit elsewhere. We're not interested in your stuff, your only fucking this, and other, topics up with your shit. Quit your fucking whining and bitching and stop being such an punk to others. If you have a problem with them, then take it elsewhere; but not here. Oh... and your only fucking yourself over, pal by making all those crass comments. Its not affecting dan, its only affecting you. If your only gunna talk and spout shit; then with all due respect? Get the fuck out of here.
@mods, warn me if you must, but i'm not the kind of person  that takes shit from people. I'm not regretting what I said; some people need to be put in their place, and i'm  not the kind of person who takes shit; neather for myself, or others. Could tere have been a better way to say what I said? Yes. But when people don't understand nicely, harsher approaches should be taken, and I said, I'm not the kind of person that when beeing, or seeing, others beeing miss-treated will just sit there and do nothing. Again, if you must? warn me, hell, band if you feel its necessary; but that won't change the fact I won't stand up for what is right.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Lawrence_McSu via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dan_Gero via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ignatriay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector