Re: Teens Are Not too Young for Depression

Honestly Ironcross, this is pathetic.  More so than your past attacks on the mods, and even more so than your worst attacks against Bobby Vinton.
Are you really proud of your self for letting your emotions control you so completely yet again?
Do you even know what your own goal here is?  Or are you just riding on the vindictive high like a child.  Because to me, it looks like your trying to make Dan feel literally as bad as possible about him self, and this after he mentioned being depressed and suicidal in the past.
So let me ask you this.   Would you rejoice if he were to kill him self?  Would it give you a sense of satisfaction?
Because that's what your playing with here, and that's not the person I thought you were, at the very least on the outside.
It's surprising seeing your true colors, but I'm glad I now know for sure at least...  I always knew you had a strong misanthropic streak in you, but you always tempered it with thoughtful discussion and a moral compass that I could at least understand for the most part.
I really feel like you need to be medicated, as you can do some pretty serious damage even over the internet to vulnerable people, and you've shown on multiple occasions just how low you are willing to stoop for the rush.  I had a hint of it before, but now I'm pretty sure your some form of bipolar at least...