Re: my fighting/mainstream games recordings

i'm totally blind too, but i think if i can collect all Golden scarabs, i'll be able to make my own guide from the blind's perspective.
and i've recovered my ps2, so i can play mgs2 again. yeah, that engine room was too complicated at first time haha. there was a topic where we discussed lots of things about mgs2. don't remember where is it, but i'll check on it.

  • Re: [Audiogam... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: mr.brunete
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: hanif
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: dd
    • Re: [Aud... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: bradp