Research Into Altered States In The Blind: Invitation for participants

**Call For Participants**

A novel research project is exploring the experiences of blind people during altered states of consciousness.
Psychologist Dr David Luke, and PhD student Pascal Michael, of the University of Greenwich, London, are seeking adults who are blind (either congenitally or acquired) and have had experience of an altered state of consciousness whilst blind. Experiences range from those during meditation, hypnosis, to being under the influence of psychoactive substances such as psychedelics or having had a near-death experience (NDE), though other altered states are also included. We are looking to interview people about their experiences for up to an hour (usually by skype, phone call). Anonymity and confidentiality of responses is ensured.
The researchers would very much like to hear from anyone who may be interested in the study! If you or anyone you know may be eligible, please do contact us for a full briefing:

Contact Pascal via :
Email: p.mich...@greenwich.ac.uk
Skype: Pascal Immanuel Matthew Michael

Or first say hi via audiogames.net

Thank you very much!
We look forward to hearing from you smile

P.S. You can find somewhat more about me in my introduction post