Re: Retroarch is now accessible

First off, this is really cool. But I have a question, why the translate site, instead of using windows OCR? I've been sitting here trying to figure out how to get my games to talk and didn't even see the AI thing right off the bat, and then when I found out I had to do a bunch of other setting up, I kinda quit playing around with it. But I will probably go make one of those accounts on that site.
Also, to the people have issues playing some games, remember, that to play a ps2 game, or any newer gen system, that your computer is gonna have to be sufficiently powerful enough to run them. Don't think that your gonna be able to fire up that old xp machine and play ps2 games, cause it's not gonna work, I suppose if you disable the graphics, it might help with performance, but I personally have my graphics enabled.
Also, I have beaten final fantasy 7 multiple times, with sighted help walking around the world map, combat and pretty much everything else is doable. I used to level at night after they left to go home, and then the next day we would continue with the game, those were the days. That chrono trigger post reminded me haha.