Re: Retroarch is now accessible

#97: I don't know when it will be released. It is hoped that it'll be released sometime this weekend.

Wow, y'all are definitely putting Retroarch through its paces.  For the person asking about AI verses OCR, basically I'm pretty sure this either greyscale the image, making it easier for the ZTranslate's OCR, or if it doesn't, then yeah screen reader's OCR is better except for one point.

If I'm laying in bed, playing through Terra's story mode for the thousandth time, I don't really want to drag this voluminous body out of bed and to the keyboard just to attempt to press the R key before something else happens. With Retroarch, we've achieved something that the great Microsoft has not, AI OCR bound to a controller button! Yes, you can find that hotkey to an Xbox button and not have to reach for the keyboard.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mojsior via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : buu420 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : devinprater via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : phoenix1991 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector