Re: Is there a way to easilly convert or play ogg files on an iPhone?

At post2, the whole point is that I am perfectly capable of using a computer, and I can do this relatively easily using Gold wave already. Him, on the other hand, he currently doesn't have access to a computer and doesn't want to deal with one. But thanks for the suggestion anyway.
At post3 and4, Yeah, I tried VLC, but maybe I'm missing something here? How do you create a playlist? I can only open one file at a time using open in, from the files app, and I can't add them to a playlist. And even then, we are talking about like 30 or more files here. Adding each one on it's own gets really annoying and reppetitive. Also, using stuff like network sharing and such, is out of the question. Is there really something I'm missing here that could make it much easier?