Re: Changes to YouTube mobile site?

A bit of a late reply, but better late than never, I guess.

The issue I first posted about seems to have been fixed, and most of the site is pretty easy to navigate.

Unfortunately, when it comes to actually playing videos,  (You know, what most people use YouTube four) The site has gotten far worse, and it’s   Basically unusable with voiceover.

@CAE_Jones:   I had the exact same thought, and while I was able to hold out for quite a while, I eventually had to cave and download the YouTube app.   Thankfully, as dan_c  pointed out, it could be far worse,  if twitch is anything to go by.